Cleaning Bathtub Grout : Cleaning Oak Kitchen Cabinets.
Cleaning Bathtub Grout
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- "The Bathtub" refers to the underground foundation area at the site of the World Trade Center and accompanying buildings in New York City. Despite its title, it does not hold any water, rather it keeps water out (from the Hudson River) and acts as a bathtub in reverse.
- A tub, usually installed in a bathroom, in which to bathe
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- A bath ( or ), bathtub (AmE), or tub (informal) is a plumbing fixture used for bathing. Most modern bathtubs are made of acrylic or fiberglass, but alternatives are available in enamel over steel or cast iron, and occasionally waterproof finished wood.
- Grout is a construction material used to embed rebars in masonry walls, connect sections of pre-cast concrete, fill voids, and seal joints (like those between tiles).
- a thin mortar that can be poured and used to fill cracks in masonry or brickwork
303/365 - Hmmm
I'd probably be more excited by the new bathroom if it wasn't for the fact that the guy didn't clean up a damn thing so I ended up having to do a really hard-core scrubbing in the tub and all of the tiles to get the leftover glue and the grout
off of everything.
So that was fun. Except not.
Also, I used to have a shower head that rivaled those at gyms. It was awesome. It could blast you right out of the shower if you weren't careful. This new shower head SUCKS. Booooo.
It's clean, it's in good condition, the grout is all as it should be, and there's even an awesome showerhead. I figure the showerhead can't be too water-inefficient because the current tenant is a sustainability consultant and I think he would have made a stink if it was wasteful, so that's good!
Related topics: happy home cleaning clean registry keys cleaning an office how to clean apartment clip art of cleaning supplies spring clean tips how to clean fiberglass bathtub clean bathtubs clean surfaces cleaning service orange county
- (日) 20:37:03|
- Category: None