BIDDING CLEANING CONTRACTS - HOW DO YOU CLEAN A DISC.
Bidding Cleaning Contracts
- Decrease in size, number, or range
- (of a muscle) Become shorter or tighter in order to effect movement of part of the body
- Shorten (a word or phrase) by combination or elision
- (contract) enter into a contractual arrangement
- (contract) a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- The offering of particular prices for something, esp. at an auction
- The offers made in such a situation
- a request to be present; "they came at his bidding"
- command: an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- bid: (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- (in bridge and whist) The action of stating before play how many tricks one intends to make
Contract - Miss Cat
On Friday, after I finished after-school duty, I went to my classroom to find this 'Contract' slid under my door. I had given these students a discipline detention because they didn't come to recess detention twice in a row. (They had the recess detention in first place for things like:
a) screaming in my face
b) consistently not shutting up
c) deliberately ignoring me when I ask them to sit down and do their work
d) being uber disrepectful to their classmates as well as myself
This was their offer of an alternative.
*Angela does not have a detention, so I don't know why her name is on the contract.
*They are quite a collection of jerkbags, so I have not opted for their contract.
BID @ SKC
BID (Biological Research Society) exibition @ SKC, March 2010
w/ Great Wall SZ-1(Chinese) cam &
expired Agfa Vista 200 ASA (i think)
Related topics: cleaning service orange county cleaning the house games house cleaning games online house cleanings clean house messiest home in the country clean house tv program how to clean ivory caustic cleaning solution spring clean checklist
- (日) 20:39:19|
- Category: None